Friday 6 April 2007

Happy Birthday Sis!

It was my little Sis' birthday on Wednesday. For her card I decided to use a challenge set by CarolM on the Craftsbycarolyn forum. It's an envelope card. I made it a few weeks ago when Carol set the challenge on the forum, but in true Ruthie fashion I only finished it off on Tuesday night!

To celebrate we went to a local Italian restaurant on Wednesday night for some scrummy pizza and a little too much red wine! A good time was had by all.






The photos aren't brilliant but I'm sure you get the idea! (I need to work on my photography skills).

The paper and flower shaped clips are from Paperchase (i love their double sided wrapping paper - such a bargain). Ribbon, brads and spiral clips are from Carolyn's.

Ooh that's another post done!

Cheers,

Ruthie x








No comments: