Monday 7 January 2008

Getting In Early With The Valentine

Nicola has set a challenge over on the Crafts by Carolyn forum to get Valentines cards made early. As OH did not get a Christmas card from me this year I thought I had better get in early and make his Valentine. Here it is (rubbish pic due to the lovely winter evenings and electric lightbulbs)



I just love the mini bulldog clips (from Paperchase). The white card is embossed using a Cuttlebug folder and the heart is yet more mountboard but this time triple embossed with silver and black embossing powders. The frame is cut using a Sizzix die.

I made the card yesterday afternoon after me and the afore metioned OH had returned from a nice walk along the canal near where we live. It was a lovely afternoon, probably the nicest one since Christmas day afternoon so we took full advantage. There seems so little daylight at this time of year it's nice to get out and enjoy it.

Here's a rare photo of me enjoying the winter sunshine :)
Cheers
Ruthie x

No comments: