Monday 26 October 2009

DCM Dare - Favourite Things

This weekend I managed to catch up with the goings on at Daring Card Makers and I even joined in with the dare set by Kathy:

"These are a Few of My Favourite Things"

This is a chance to go mad with the papers, embellishments, tools and styles you really love to use.

I'd like you to use at least 5 of your own personal favourite things on your card this week - if you can make it 10 then you can claim our DCM Gold Star - virtual, of course lol.


If you can't bear to give it away when it's full of all those treasured goodies, then make the card for yourself - you can always stick it up on your wall and enjoy seeing it every day!


So I took my five favourite ingredients:  felt;  my cuttlebug machine (to cut nestabilities and quickutz dies);  buttons; coffee cup liner and  a bit of pen stitching and came up with this:





Other credits: paper - My Mind's Eye, stamp - papermania, pom pom trim - Making Memories.

Cheers

Ruthie x

5 comments:

Lythan said...

that card is just to die for! love the coffee liner effect - must give it a try. thanks for playing along with DCM :)

Bagladee said...

Lovely card Ruthie, I love the little felt flowers with the buttons. Very cute. xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card - love the coffee cup liner, I'll be saving my costa take-outs now! :)

Vanessa.

Kathy said...

lovely to see you again Ruthie - great card, some of my favourite papers - I nearly used them for my card this week.

Lynda said...

An absolutely fabulous card - those papers are one of my favourites too. Thanks for joining in with DCM this week.

Lynda xxx