Monday 30 March 2009

Just a Couple of Cards

This is just a flying visit with a couple of cards I did over the weekend.

The first one is for a colleague who is leaving our office for a job in another department:




Ingredients:
Making Memories paper
Papermania flowers with added layers cut using a Cuttlebug die
Lace from local market
Hobbycraft ribbon
Dovecraft brads
Felt leaves cut with Quickutz die
Pin from local market
Personalised ticket made using a Sizzix die

The second one is a birthday card for my sister. I have downloaded this fabby template/tutorial from the wonderful paper and string blog to make a purse, but I couldn't resist making one of the cupcake embellishments to use on the card I was making for my sister:






Ingredients:

Cupcake make from the paper and string pattern
K&CO Amy Butler papers
Ribbon and pin from local market
Felt lettering cut using Cuttlebug dies
Personalised ticket made using a Sizzix die
Papermania pearl brad
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Papermania paper flowers
Felt flower cut using a Sizzix die.

I will post the purse soon, I just need to get a zip then I can start making it up.

Cheers,

Ruthie x

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Stunning cards. Love the felt embellishments, just received my felt from paper and string so will be trying the cupcake ;-) x