Sunday 1 November 2009

Getting Punched at DCM!

This week Keryn set the dare over on DCM:

I love punches and use them on almost every card I make. This week I want you to join with me and make a card, any type, any theme but it needs to use your latest craft punch purchase. If you haven't bought any punches for a while or don't own any at all your latest craft purchase will be quite acceptable.

Well I don't really buy many punches, I tend to opt for basic shape dies as I like to cut heavier card and mount board.  I did however recently buy the Fiskars Scalloped Lace/Threading Water punch and I seem to be using it on every card I make! 

For dare I used the Scalloped Lace punch (obviously) but also added my most recent die purchases (Sizzix Snowflake and Nestabilities Labels):








Other ingredients: Paper - Basic Grey Wassail (another recent purchase), twill ribbon from Abakan fabrics,  Calendar designed in photoshop, snowflake and mini brads from stash, coffee cup liner, brown parcel/kraft paper, inking and pen stitching (of course!)

Thanks for looking,

Ruthie x

2 comments:

Lynda said...

This is absolutely stunning - I just love it. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Jane said...

I do love the colours you've used - really pretty and the whole design is beautiful! Makes me want to get my stash out!

PussX