Sunday 21 March 2010

With Love Card

A couple of pics of a card I made today:




Ingredients:
Paper - My Mind's Eye (magazine freebie :-) )
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Quickutz leaf die
Paper roses made using Cuttlebug scalloped circle dies and Papermania brads
Vintage ticket designed in Photoshop and cut with a Sizzix die
Ribbon from stash
Pins from local market

I think Spring may have finally sprung.  Mr Crafty Blogger and I took advantage of the lovely sunny weather we had a lunchtime today and went out for a walk.  

As always I took loads of photos and thought I would share this one: 

Thanks for looking,

Ruthie x

2 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

what an amazing card! I love the three different colored flowers, the ticket, well everything about it!

Bagladee said...

Fantastic photo Ruthie and I love this card, the flowers on it are so pretty. Emma x