Wednesday 5 January 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all of you.  Hope you had a lovely time over the festive season.

I've no excuse for my recent absence, except for being a bad blogger!  It has to be said I've also been quite a bad crafter and my mojo had very much left the building!   Even Christmas card production was very limited this year.  Why do you always get the urge to do Christmas cards in August and then it evaporates by mid October?

Anyway, it's a New Year and I will craft.  To prove it here's my first card of 2011.  Nothing spectacular, but hey I made it!


Ingredients: Scruffy teddy die cut from ebay, K&CO paper, Cuttlebug red tag sale alphabet dies.


As well as venturing into my craftroom (briefly), I've also started another project and blog.  I've finally jumped on the bandwagon and started a photography 365 (photo a day) project.  If you are interested in photography take a look here The Crafty Blogger's 365.  If you are doing a 365 yourself please leave a comment over there as I'd love to take a look.

2 comments:

Bagladee said...

Hi Ruthie, Happy New Year!! :D
I love this card the bear is soooo sweet and I love the stitching detail.
For Christmas Santa spoilt me and left me a Nikon D500 under my tree. I have no idea how to use it yet but I fully intend to teach myself. So looks like I might have to make myself a strap cover or two ;)
Hugs
Em xx

Ruthie said...

Thanks Emma and Happy New Year. What a fab gift you got. You must have been a very good girl. I think you need to run up loads of camera straps. One for each outfit x