Saturday 14 February 2009

A Fab Parcel

Well. I've not really done much crafting since my last post, but I did get a fantastic crafty parcel this week. As soon as I saw the felt ric-rac over on Sarah's Paper-and-String Blog I knew I had to place an order and here it is:

and it arrived in a really cute paper bag:

I can also now share one of my recent cards; Mr Crafty Blogger's Valentine's card. He reads my blog so I can only show it now he has received it:



Ingredients:
Heart wrapping paper from Paperchase
Mini bulldog clip from Paperchase
Felt letters cut using Cuttlebug red tag sale
Pen stitching
Finally I just wanted to share the lovely Valentine's card and present I received from Mr Crafty Blogger:

The book is book six of Wainright's 'A Pictoral Guide to the Lakeland Fells'. I had mentioned that I would like to do some of the Wainright walks this summer so he bought me the book. Proof apparently (according to himself) that men do listen.

Have a good weekend,

Ruthie x

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

How fantastic is that Ric rac - looking forward to seeing the results of you using it :)

Bagladee said...

Great parcel from Paper and String...love the yellowy colour you picked. The card you made is gorgeous, another fan of paperchase I see :) and the card that your husband bought you, the image is beautiful....have a great day x