Tuesday 23 December 2008

Still Got Stuff To Do

Well, it's the 23rd of December and I am still making Christmas cards! I did Mr Crafty Blogger's and my sister's this afternoon and I've got to finish my Mum and Dad's. I also did a couple on Sunday for friend's two daughters. It was a bit of a rush job to get them finished before they arrived for a visit and they were barely dry before I put them in the envelope. I still managed to get a quick pic of one of them though:
The die cut teddies and suits are from ebay, papers are from an old DCWV Christmas pad.

My Christmas celebrations officially began on Saturday when I went to 'Christmas With The Lancashire Hotpots' at 53 Degrees in Preston. For those of you who don't know The Lancashire Hotpots are a modern folk band. Or as they put it - '21st century folk, for 21st century folk!'

It was a brilliant gig, and they did all their old favourites such are 'He's Turned EMO', and ' Chippy Tea', and my favourite from their new album, a track called 'The Girl From Bargain Booze'.

One of the friends we went with filmed Chippy Tea (warning it does contain the use of the F word, just the once, don't press play if easily offended)



A cracking night was had by all!

Also on my last post I promised pics of my other Christmas tree, so here it is.

And here is one of my funky little owls.

Thanks for looking. I should be back tomorrow with the pics of all my final cards.

Cheers

Ruthie x

No comments: